Where are you located?

We are located 9 miles from Aba, along Aba-Ikot Ekpene Road next to Nigeria Christian Hospital, Onicha-Ngwa. The new Aba to Ikot Ekpene Road from Umuobiakwa/Ururuka Road passes right in front of the school. There are direct public transports that will drop you in front of the school either from Aba, or from Ikot-Ekpene.

Do you accept students from oversea? (International Students)

Yes, we’ll accept exchange High School students for short term periods starting from September 2018. Currently we do accept students from all African countries.

Do you having boarding facility?

Yes. The school has a boys dormitory of 100 beds capacity, and a girls dormitory of 20 beds capacity. Consequently, assignments are based on first come first serve basis.

How do you receive the school fees?

School fees can be remitted through direct deposit into the school’s account with First Bank PLC, Account N0. 2019286613. Sponsors of students paying from United States can remit the school fees into Bank of America under special arrangement.

How much are the school fees?

Lab fees is N5,000 Naira per month, or N15,000 Naira per term. Tuition fee is N15, 000 Naira per term. Boarding fee is N30,000 per term. Other fees may apply later such as excursion/field trip fees dependent on the distance,  transportation mode, meal(s) arrangements, and duration of study tour. Also external exam fees may be required for registration.

When do you conduct skills acquisition programs?

In order for our students to meet required instructional hours for SSCE and NABTEB exams, most of our skills acquisition and technical education practicals are completed from 6.00 p.m to 9.00 p.m. Monday through Thursday. Students from SS1-SS3 are therefore encouraged to be resident in Onicha-Ngwa to attend these compulsory classes.

How do you provide health care for the staff and students?

The school has a special contract with the Nigeria Christian Hospital, Onicha-Ngwa to provide emergency medical services for students and staff at a discount rate. Students can retain there health insurance under their parents if they so chose. In the absence of such coverage from the parents, all hospital bills will be sent to parents for prompt remittance to NCH.

Who pays for field trips?

Parents are responsible for payment of field trip fees. Parents will be notified two weeks from the inception of each school term about planned field trips and the costs involved, as well as last date for payment of trip fees. Failure of a student to participate in required technical school field trips may result to termination of admission in the school.